Independent professionals interested in engaging with MBO must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be authorized to work in the location where they will be working
- Honor any client-requested agreements. For example, binding documents relating to intellectual property, confidential information, and so forth.
- Accept and honor a General Service Agreement with MBO stipulating that
- All work products belong to the client
- They will diligently protect confidential information
- They will take responsibility for their acts and omissions — the performance and non-performance of duties under this Agreement
Additionally, independent professionals must not be subject to any contract with a clause that would be breached by engaging with MBO.
In addition, there may be additional requirements depending on the services that MBO provides to you.
Enterprises interested in engaging with MBO are required to be established as legal businesses and remain in compliance with any applicable laws including but not limited to data privacy laws, non-discrimination laws, workplace health and safety laws, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Questions or concerns? Contact our Support Team for direct assistance.