The below troubleshooting activities may help the app work properly. These should be done one at a time, in order, until the app is working (i.e. if restarting the app does not work then try to update the app).
- Restart the app: Close the app completely and restart it. This simple step can often resolve minor glitches or performance issues.
- Update the app: Check if you're using the latest version of the app. If not, update to the latest version from the respective app store.
- Check internet connection: Verify that they have a stable internet connection. If the app requires an internet connection to function properly, a poor connection could be causing the issue.
- Restart the device: We recommend restarting your device. This can help resolve temporary software glitches or conflicts that may be affecting the app.
- Reinstall the app: If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This step can help resolve problems related to corrupted or outdated app files.
If you are still facing issues with your application, please follow the instructions below to submit more information:
- Click on the Top Left profile icon (with your initials) to open up the side navigation menu
- Select "Settings"
- Select “Submit Feedback”
- This will open up an email with detailed technical information attached. Please enter in a description of the issue you faced
- Ensure your "To:" is firstname.lastname@example.org and press 'Send'
Once you submit your information, a team member will follow up within the next 48 hours.